Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for name, email address. We will collect personal information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. However, users may visit the Site anonymously, it may mark them as unauthorized from engaging in certain activities which require user being registered on the site.
Web browser cookies
When you use our services or view content provided by us, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This information may include:
- Details of how you used our service, such as your navigation paths and search queries.
- Mobile related information if you access our website using your mobile device.
- Internet protocol address.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser, mobile device, or your account.
- Browser type, operating system, and other technical information.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve marketing, analytics, and the products and services we offer you.
Use of collected information
Netdoor may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to User inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site or using unsubscribe option given in every email.
Protecting User Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising content on our Site that may link to other third party sites and services. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies which are out of our control and hence users are recommended to read these sites policies as well. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Managing your personal information
Our users have right to manage their personal information on our website. Users may anytime request to modify and delete their information. In order to delete the personal information, Users have to deactivate their account from our website. Though deactivation of account indicates the removal of user’s personal information, users may get promotional emails even after, which may automatically be stopped after sometime or user can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for quick action in to the matter.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.